Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Dragon

At the beginning of the week we got an invitation to a first birthday party.  I got the text when I was out shopping and made my way to the toy aisle to see what I might get.  I looked around for about 15 minutes and had pretty much made up my mind when I remembered my handmade gift pledge for the year.  I left the toy aisle and headed home. 
This week I started back to work for the first time in about 16 months.  I was feeling really busy and not sure what I could make for this little boy's birthday.  A book I took out of the library a few weeks ago helped though, and last night I started making a crocheted dragon stuffie.  This morning before the party, I had enough time to finish him off and wrap him up.  Hopefully it is well received by the birthday boy (we don't know if he liked it because he didn't open his presents at the party).
I do know that Lily liked it!



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment